A large Recordkeeping firm faced the challenge of building functionality and needed to convert their largest clients to new services delivered via a new platform.
The client did not have the experience or resources to complete the project, so they sought a trusted partner with specific retirement technology expertise.
Our client needed help sourcing business practitioners across multiple roles including client-facing data leads, program management, technical and business analysis, production support and development.
Enterprise Iron partnered with the clients’ Institutional Transition, Operations, DevOps and Production Support Teams to define requirements, build functionality and convert clients to new services delivered via a new platform.
We provided retirement business and technical resources to augment their staff groups.
Working in Agile and Waterfall project frameworks we were able to support the following activities:
- Definition of requirements in User Stories and Business Requirements Documentation (BRDs) for building the solution
- Development of auto-enroll/auto-save services and employee service tracking
- Development of calculation rules and rules engines to support new elective deferral, vesting and eligibility services
- Client-facing transition activities including new platform and service onboarding, file processing and QA/QC
- Integration of new platform and services with the existing frameworks
- Daily client and management reporting, SLA tracking plus program & project status updates
RESULTS & CLIENT BENEFITS
Our resources provided direct experience on large recordkeeping platform and the new service conversion initiative.
As a result of partnering with Enterprise Iron, our client achieved the following desired outcomes:
- Maintained retention of existing clients by honoring commitments to deliver new services and capabilities
- Provided a “white glove” transition experience
- Delivered more accurate plan sponsor services and participant user experiences
- Outsourced traditional benefits office activities to the client as the recordkeeper
- Installed new recordkeeping functionality services and platform within the existing system and service architecture
- Integrated new platform and service capabilities with their existing technology and operations to be more competitive
- 80% retention of the trained resources to support ongoing operations via a right-to-hire Vendor to Employee conversion
Our commitment to excellence in the delivery of successful outcomes during the platform conversion for this client earned a designation as a partner of choice for this client.
Client Testimonial upon project completion:
“This was truly a win for our clients and our firm and why Enterprise Iron is a long-term and trusted partner.”